Monday, October 25, 2010

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 26th October, 2010

Today's weather;

After having arrived safe and well on Koh Lanta yesterday, here's my first update. I woke up a few times last night from the heavy rainfall sweeping over Koh Lanta. This morning sees overcast and I'm not sure if the sun will be able to lift that. Current temp at 7am is 26.3C
Today I'm starting an IDCS course to be followed by the IDC tomorrow.

The beach I'm staying at, Klong Nin, this morning at 7am

Samui is nice and the sun is looking to burn the thin cloud layer away quickly. Current temp at 7am is 27.2C

Yesterday had a nice and sunny day during all day, in the morning on Samui, the whole trip down to Lanta and the remainder of the day on Koh Lanta. Max temp reached 33C

Camille



No comments:

Post a Comment