Friday, April 8, 2011

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 9th April, 2011

Today's weather;

Samui woke again up under a blue sky! Current temp at 7am is 26.4C
Today's it's goodbye Koh Lanta and here I come again Samui! I'm looking forward seeing my family again later today!

Yesterday saw also a sunny day around the Samui with a max temp of 29.5C

Yesterday all train traffic in South Thailand resumed it's service again, the only thing I'm not sure about is if Surat Thani's airport has been opened yet.

Saladan, Koh Lanta as seen from from a boat

Koh Lanta has blue skies as well and the current temp at 7am here is 26C

Yesterday was hot and sunny around Lanta! Max temp reached 31.8C

The PADI IE on Koh Lanta was very successful and my candidates all passed! Hence, today I'm on the road back home, my job here's done!

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment