Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hotel bookings and reviews on Koh Samui for 2011

Hotel bookings and reviews on Koh Samui for 2011

Once Samui has cleaned up the debris from the current storm that raged over the island, it's time to start thinking of your next booking on our lovely island!

Besides this Samui info and weather blog, I also have a blog with Samui hotel recommendations that I update twice per month. Right now over 70 hotels are listed and the good thing about the reviews is that I either visited these hotels myself because family or friends stayed there, so I actually have a personal view on the hotels with often some interesting inside information that you won't be able to find on a booking site!

Save big with HotelsCombined.com

One of these sites is the 'Hotels Combined' site, as pictured above which compares various hotels on various booking sites, very useful to get a good deal.


The other site is the well known and trusted Agoda site

Maybe it's a good idea to bookmark my blog and use it once you plan on booking your hotel on Koh Samui or somewhere else around Thailand.

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment