Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bravo Pizzeria and Pasta station, Bang Rak

Bravo Pizzeria and Pasta station, Bang Rak

Fairly recently, about a month or so ago, a new pizzeria and pasta station opened in Bang Rak; Bravo. It's a shared venture between a very long standing Italian guy, Davide, who's been already more than 20 years on Samui and has earned his mark in the Italian restaurant industry on Samui together with a Hungarian partner, Silvia and her husband. Quality is guaranteed!


Bravo is located directly opposite Mermaids resort in Bang Rak or next to the Premier's Sport bar, you can't miss it.

Today I went together with my kids and they loved it! They finished a spaghetti with tuna between the two of them, which is a good feat!

The interior of Bravo is done very nice and warm, with charming chairs and the ambiance is very inviting and relaxing.

For starters I had a simple bread with tomatoes and basil and they were lovely, with olive oil and some garlic, even my daughter thought they were excellent.

As a main I had these cannelloni's with spinach and ricotta cheese fillings and I had the choice between 4 sauces; tomato, 4 cheese, pesto and another one I forgot. I went for the 4 cheese and it was lovely.
Definitely a place I will be seeing again and recommended when you're in the neighbourhood.
For reservations call 08 7628 0084 and long term residents get a discount.
Camille




No comments:

Post a Comment