Sunday, August 16, 2009

PIKOM PC Fair at Pesada Johor Bahru

The fair was held at the same usual place - JICC (Pesada) (N1°27.690' E103°45.670').The crowd as usual....

This round I can see many LCD TV Manufacturer participated like Samsung, Panasonic & others....The booth which selling GPS (Global Positioning System) also increase! And yes, there were in the price war!

Garmin Nuvi 205 & 205W are the popular models where most of them promote it. The price are from MYR590.00 to MYR1,250.00. Others than Garmin, many China brand also available...

Booths where selling backpack also increase, even my friend which own a computer shop also selling 'Backpack' now.... Everyone fight for surviving....!

My purpose here was to get a notebook computer for my brother in-law, so I did not stay too long because of the huge crowd!

At the right of the main hall, there were all the Telco heavy promoting their 3G & Broadband services! The Green Packet (P1) booth had the most customer (at that moment) maybe because of the 2 pretty models! :)
And also many Bank promoting their Credit Card which I always ignore!

Pretty models from P1 booth

After I settled the notebook computer, we went to the KFC behind the Conventional Centre for a drink and it's so pack with peoples!! It took me about 30 minutes for me to queue to the counter!

Anyway, PIKOM PC Fair is the Computer Fair everyone waiting for. And so far it's the biggest Computer Fair for the moment at Johor Bahru.


View Larger Map

Click on the map above for navigation to the Johor International Convention Center - Pesada.






MY TRIPS - Home

No comments:

Post a Comment