Monday, July 14, 2008

Little Penang at Taman Perling, Johor Bahru.

Kopitiam (coffee shop) Leong Seng Huat (N1°29.023' E103°40.835') located at Jalan Simbang, Tmn Perling, just next to Pizza Hut.

I describe this shop as Little Penang because the owner and others hawkers stall all are from Penang. You will have a chance to taste the original Penang foods like : Penang Hokkien Mee (as Prawn noodle at JB), Loh Mee, Penang Char Koay Tiaw and Penang Kuey Tiaw soup. I love to visit this shop because of this is the only shop (at the moment) selling Penang foods. They even use the Penang method to serve the coffee or tea......

I ordered the Char Koay Tiaw this time and I rated 4/5!! It's worth trying others hawker if you happen to be there. I rated all are the same - 4/5!

Previously they sell the Superb Penang Assam Laksa. Too bad they stop it because of their fish supply not consistant!
I love the Laksa very much! But too bad....it's become history today. I still cannot find the replacement until today!

p/s : I will update the GPS Coordinates in the future.




MY TRIPS - Home

No comments:

Post a Comment