Sunday, June 29, 2008

Goodbye to June 2008

Goodbye to June 2008

It's that time of the month again! June 2008 is coming to an end, with Spain as deserved European champions, congrats to them, it was a long wait for them! I enjoyed the first three games of the Dutch team and was amazed by and full of respect for the Russian performance against Oranje.

Anyway, back to the June weather, this month started out rather slowly with some wet days but towards the end of the month it turned into a nice, mostly sunny and dry month.

Am looking forward to July, where the good weather hopefully will continue!

Don't forget to visit the Top 100 Thailand Blogs site and vote for my blog, you can find me there as Camille on Samui, currently around the 40th spot!

If you enjoy reading this blog, you can support me by donating via PayPal and by visiting my Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Thailand hotel recommendation blog and book your reservations through them. Thanks!

If you're into diving, visit my dive blog or my Samui diving website. Dive conditions during July should be good.

Also keep sending in those comments, it let's me know that somebody out there is reading my blog. Hope you enjoyed visiting this blog during this month and I'm looking forward seeing you again next month.

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment